These are our standard terms and conditions of sale. The cancellation of individual conditions does not affect the validity of the others.
1: Ordering Information:
All purchased order must be addressed to:
EPISURG GROUP OF INDUSTRIES
Awasia Gohria Street, Islam Naghar,
Pacca Ghara, Sialkot, Pakistan
Order maybe placed by Phone or E-mail:
Phone # : +92-52-429 35 31
Fax #: +92-52-429 35 32
E-mail : email@example.com
To insure accuracy in ordering, please include the following information in your order:
- Art number (with the reference of catalogue/website)
- Product description
- Price, if already agreed
- Complete billing and shipping address
- Bank address and account number
- Special instruction if any e.g. etching, packing, method of shipping
2: Minimum Order Requirement:
- There is no minimum quantity requirements for our ‘stocked items’. Minimum quantity restriction for ‘non-stock items’ depends upon the product.
- Minimum order value is 300 US$. Please add 30 US$ handling charges for order below this.
- Prices in our price lists are EXW in US$.
- Freight and insurance are invoiced at actual. Please inform if you have your own insurance policy.
- If you wish to buy in any other currency, EPISURG will provide quotes at ongoing exchange rate.
Note: Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
4: Payment Terms:
a. For new customers 50% in advance and 50% before shipment. On successful business of 2 years on the Credit Facility May be Granted (conditions will apply).
b. Remittance charges will be for your account, we must Receive Net Invoice Valu.
5: Customized Products:
- By placing order for a customized product the purchaser undertakes not to cancel order once confirmed by us and to accept goods in case of slight tolerance.
- Quotes for customized products may include development charges.
- EPISURG is not obliged to check whether third part industrial property rights are violated under liability laws. The purchaser shall be solely responsible for any such infringement and consequences thereafter.
6: Quotes & Acceptance:
- Our quotations are always without obligation. Agreement and arrangement made orally or by telephone with our representatives become legally valid only if approved in writing by us.
- Deviations in the orders placed by the purchaser from our terms of delivery and payment shall not be binding for us if we have not expressed our consent in writing.
- We shall be permitted expressly and in all cases to correct eventual errors in offers and invoices at a later point in time.
- Information about dimensions, design, weight, colour, material or finishing on our website, catalogues and brochure etc. is only approximate and not legally binding provided that it is expressly confirmed.
- Instruments design and finish are constantly under review in the interest of development in the art of use/surgery. The purchaser will not reject any such modification.
- We deliver mostly within 2 to 8 weeks depending on stock position and work in hand. A more realistic lead-time will be quoted upon receipt of actual order or inquiry.
- Delivery times are taken as approximate and are not binding unless promised by us in writing.
- We shall be exempt from obligation of delivery as a result of force majeure or circumstances beyond our control.
- All shipments are shipped to destination on EXW Sialkot – Pakistan or to collect basis prices.
- In case of shipment based on CIF, C&F, CIP, D/A, the freight charges can be adjusted in the invoice separately either it requires per air /sea freight through air/sea lines or through couriers such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, Data Post (EMS, SAL and AIR) etc. or any other courier as per customers’ demands.
8: Discrepancies and Shortage:
- Every consignment shall leave our works at the full expense and risk of the purchaser. This shall also apply in cases of force majeure.
- Unless otherwise agreed we shall select mode of shipment and insure goods for the invoice value, door to door.
- In case of suspected damage or shortage in transit, the purchaser must get immediately get an insurance survey report to help recover losses from the insurance company.
- Please report discrepancies and shortage for other reason to us within 10 working days of of receipt of goods. Claims reported later will not considered. Once agreed, EPISURG will only supply missing product/s free of cost, no cash credit will be allowed.
- Claims on behalf of discrepancies or shortage shall not entitle the purchaser to delay or stop payments of EPISURG sales invoices for the consignment in question or any other.
9: Return and Credit Policies:
- Do not return any product until EPISURG has agreed.
- Reason for return must be communicated to EPISURG.
- Permission to return goods shall not mean acceptance of claim.
- Our QA department shall need at least 12 working days to investigate complaint. The Time May Increase in Special Cases.
- Invoice must accompany returned goods for Pakistani custom.
- Method of return shipment must be agreed with EPISURG.
- Items must be returned unused and in original packing, in claim condition.
- We must receive back any goods within 30 days of date of our invoice.
- Reference must be made to our original sales invoice.
10: Non-Returnable Products:
- Discontinued Products.
- Products that have been used, repaired, damaged or modified.
- Custom made instruments.
- Products not received back within 30 days from our invoice date.
- Incomplete Products or sets